Fully lined. Fully worth it.
Proper linings are really important. Not only do they reduce the amount of light that can shine through the fabric, they keep your room warmer in winter and cooler in summer. But probably most importantly they make your curtains look fuller, make them hang better and frankly make them look more expensive.
Why spend a few hundred pounds on made to measure curtains and then try and save a few pounds by not having them lined?
We believe that having linings are so important that the base price we show includes our standard linings. And for only a modest extra sum you can upgrade your linings to our premium and luxury linings, or go for thermal or blackout.
Which lining should I choose?
Linings significantly enhance the appearance and drape of your curtains and blinds. As importantly they also help protect the fabric fading from sunlight as well as providing an insulating layer to keep your room warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
You can choose from:
- Standard – A great everyday choice. Sateen twill. 50% Polyester 50 % Cotton
- Premium – Available in white or cream, with a special finish that feels super smooth. 100% Cotton
- Thermal – Specially coated on the reverse to help retain heat and keep out cold. 52% Polyester 48% Cotton
- Blackout – Specially coated to block out the light. 70% Polyester 30% Cotton
- Luxury – A soft brushed lining to give curtains both a fuller look and extra thermal properties. 48% Cotton 52% Polyester